Monday, July 4, 2011

Vision Boards...


"A vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life.

What is the point? Simply put, we humans tend to be a very busy species and constantly bombarded by distractions. Making use of vision boards serves several purposes, some of which include helping you to:  Identify your vision and give it clarity, Reinforce your daily affirmation, Keep your attention on your intentions."

As long as I can remember, my mother has had a “VISION BOARD”….  She had one before they became popular…  After a few years of hearing her fuss at my inability to maintain my focus I decided to create a vision board to keep myself on track…  And of course with technology taking over every morsel of our being I finally came across a digital vision board…

If you have a vision…  If you have a thought…  If you need to be inspired…  If you simply want a place to store your ‘”favorite things”…  why not create a vision board? 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment