Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gone Green...

              
I was checking out some videos on you tube, looking for ideas for my Coastal Scents “Fall Festival” palette and I ran across a look that I thought I could rock…  Now I’m not one to do a great deal of color, but I do tend to play with colors on the weekend.

So here it is, and please tell me what you think!

 The Final Look...  Not feeling the lip gloss but I'm pleased with the overall look!

A closeup...   

Another closeup...  this time with open eyes.

Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette

I guess you guys would love to know what I did and how I did it, huh?  I primed the eye with UDPP, then I used the NYX jumbo eye pencil in black bean on the lower lid and slightly above the crease...  note:  I didn't use the black bean on the entire lid I left the area near the inner eye/tear duct  blank.   I put the light green (1st color on the 2nd row) all over the black, then I blended it out...  Once the light green was in place I used a deep brown (1st color on the 3rd row) from the outer corner to the crease...  then I went in with the dark green (3rd color on the top row) and then I got my blend on!  lol  Once all was blended I went in with my milk NYX jumbo pencil and I put a dab in the inner eye at the tear duct and then followed up with a matte beige (1st color on the 1st row) in the inner corner as well as my highlight for the brow...

No comments:

Post a Comment